Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imageCLASS MF644Cdw Multifunction Color Laser Printer from Canon is a powerful unit designed to increase your productivity in printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Using color laser technology with an impressive print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, this printer has a paper cassette that holds 250 sheets. The printer also has an extended stack bypass tray, which will hold an additional 50 sheets of paper for a total capacity of 300 sheets. First print time is approx. 10.3 seconds. The imageCLASS MF644Cdw Multifunction Color Laser Printer has an impressive print speed of 22 ppm for 8.5 x 11″ paper and 17.9 ppm for 8.5 x 14″ paper. Two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet reduces paper consumption, and by using a combination of a new fusing technology with low melting point toner, Canon minimizes power requirements, which lowers energy consumption. The printer also features a scan and copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for detailed scans and clear copies, and scanned files can be converted into several file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF. Copy speeds are also very good, with a copy speed of 22 ppm for letter-sized documents and 17.9 ppm for legal-sized documents. Featuring a 5″ color touchscreen with smartphone-like versatility provides an intuitive user experience and can be customized by device administrators to simplify many daily tasks. A variety of mobile printing solutions are possible with the Canon Print Business app, and this unit is also compatible with Apple’s AirPrint Technology on select iOS devices.For Android users, the printer supports the similar Mopria Print Service, and for Chrome-based users, the printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print.
Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF644Cdw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF644Cdw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.