Canon Color imageCLASS MF8380Cdw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF8380Cdw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imageCLASS MF8080Cw color laser multifunction printer can print at 21 ppm in color and black and white. This printer has full duplex capability including printing, faxing, copying, and scanning. The 50-sheet ADF allows easy multi-page scanning and copying to and from both 1-sided and 2-sided documents. So that it can produce resolutions up to 660dpi. This printer can print the first page within 15 seconds, no need to wait for your document. Scan options include direct scanning to email addresses or network folders. Additionally, the built-in USB port allows you to print from and scan to USB drives. The built-in 33.6 kbps fax modem is a fully integrated component of a multifunction system. You can fax both one-sided and two-sided documents from either the printer itself or from your computer. The built-in fax forwarding and sending functionality provides the ability to automatically route incoming and internet faxes to a different email address, network folder, or fax number.
Canon imageCLASS MF8380Cdw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF8380Cdw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF8380Cdw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF8380Cdw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF8380Cdw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.