Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF9280Cdn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Network Color All-in-One Laser Printer is designed for small workgroups with print, copy, fax, and scan capabilities. This printer has a standard paper capacity of 400 sheets, with the ability to hold up to 900 sheets with an optional cassette. Media up to 8.5 x 14″ can be used for all printer functions. Print and copy speeds for color and black and white are 22 pages per minute, with a first copy speed of 12.5 seconds. Documents print, copy, and scan at 600 x resolution At 600 dpi, faxed documents have a resolution of 406 x 391. And no matter what mode you’re in, the MFP takes advantage of Canon’s superior color imaging for true-to-life color reproduction. The Canon imageCLASS MF9280Cdn printer has a 3.5″ color panel displaying all printer-related information. With the easy scroll wheel, you can easily control the MFP with just one hand. Other highlights of this printer include automatic duplexing, security features such as password protection, and 2 USB ports and a memory card slot.
Canon imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF9280Cdn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF9280Cdn Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF9280Cdn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF9280Cdn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.