Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C Driver
Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C offers feature-rich capabilities with high-quality imaging and minimal maintenance. Print, copy, scan and fax capabilities help complete important tasks with just one machine. The 5″ color touchscreen provides an intuitive user experience and can be customized by device administrators to simplify many everyday tasks. It prints up to 28 pages per minute in high-quality, high-contrast color and has an accessible touchscreen menu with a wide library of applications. easy to use. And equipped with a canon custom processor 1GB memory. Users can print JPEG, PDF, and TIFF files directly. Users can print from their mobile devices using any of the Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, or Mopria applications. This printer can output any resolution print up to 600 x 600dpi and scan up to 300 x 600 resolution.
Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C Driver Installation
How to install Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1127C series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.