Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D1350 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D1350 Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Canon prints up to 35 ppm simplex and 17 ppm duplex. It has a large 500-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. Easily copy without having to stop to reload the tray. The multi-purpose tray allows storing the 2nd type of paper commonly used in the printer at any time for easy media handling. The large 8.5×14″ scanner glass on the color scanner means you can scan legal-size documents without having to use the ADF or merge 2 images. The 50-sheet duplex ADF makes it possible to scan and copy 2-sided documents in 1 easy step. Printer Canon imageCLASS D1350 LCD 5 The easy-to-use bar and menu provide options such as copy 1-sided document to 2-sided document, copy 2-sided document to 1-sided document, and copy multiple pages to 1 page.Scan color documents easily to your computer to reduce paper clutter and create an office paperless. In addition to scanning to a computer, this printer features a front-facing USB port that allows you to scan to and print from USB memory devices directly from the printer itself. In addition to a standard USB connection, this printer features Ethernet connectivity, so the printer can be shared across a network Thanks to the security features your data remains safe even when sending it to and from the computer. The embedded fax modem allows sending and receiving faxes as well as sending faxes from a connected PC. The Canon imageCLASS D1350 can store up to 512 pages in its internal memory so that even if it runs out of paper, the machine can still receive faxes. The printer also features 19 1-touch speed dial locations, 181 coded dials, as well as group dialing and broadcast faxes, and it is also possible to forward incoming faxes automatically to another fax number.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D1350 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D1350 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.