Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS LBP113W Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon brings you a compact design and high print speed. Featuring a first printing time of just 6.3 seconds, this printer offers a print speed of 23 ppm for letter-size media and 18 ppm for legal-size media. So that it can produce a print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi ensuring sharp text for your documents, and the printer is equipped with a 150-sheet input tray for letter and legal size paper. Having a dual-line LCD lets you configure, interact with, and monitor important system information, and the printer also supports a variety of wireless printing solutions. The imageCLASS LBP113W Monochrome Laser Printer lets you easily connect mobile devices without a router using the unit’s built-in Wi-Fi Direct Connection, and print jobs can be easily managed with the Canon PRINT Business app. Apart from that, you can also print documents using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria. Low melting point toner reduces power requirements and energy consumption, and this printer is ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Silver rated.
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP113w series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.