Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF7460 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer combines all office machines into one durable and efficient unit for Super G3 printing, duplex copying, and faxing. The Super G3 fax unit (33.6 Kbps) makes it possible to send and receive documents (including double-sided pages) quickly and easily while keeping phone line costs and paper usage down. Convenient features include 200 one-touch speed dial numbers, 300 coded speed dial numbers, 1,000 page fax receive memory capacity, and sequential broadcast and activity reports. The flatbed unit holds originals up to 11 x 17″ (ledgers, tabloids, 280 x 432mm). The handy 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) enhances this printer’s ability to streamline workflows, require less operator intervention, and activate automatically double-sided copying and printing.The Canon imageCLASS MF7460 printer also adds efficiency with two 250-sheet front-load paper cassettes that allow loading of all different sizes and types of media.The printer also has an 80-sheet multipurpose tray for handling thicker media such as envelopes and stock cards. Produces sharp, clear monochrome prints and copies at speeds of up to 25 pages per minute. Operation of the printer is directed by a convenient 5.9″ (150mm) VGA touchscreen that provides user-friendly menus for setting various functions. This printer uses Canon’s Single Cartridge System which combines the toner and drum in one easily replaceable unit, resulting in excellent image quality consistency and eliminating the hassle of storing and replacing separate toner and drum units.
Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF7460 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF7460 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.