Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner Driver
Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C document scanner provides high-speed, reliable document handling and high-quality images in a small package. Flexibility, rich features and ease of use help maximize return on investment at all levels of a business system. The scanner can scan in color at a speed of 60 ppm, and can produce resolutions up to 200 and 300dpi. The large-capacity up to 100-sheet automatic feeder enables processing in large quantities, for more scans in less time. The Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner, also features a selectable straight paper path that can be used for trouble-free scanning of plastic cards and cards up to 546g/m² thick, or more fragile documents. Advanced features such as automatic color detection, text orientation recognition, automatic paper size, and table detection ensure exceptional quality and optimal efficiency. The scan to job button accelerates productivity by allowing batches to be scanned quickly and sent to predefined destinations or workflow applications.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Document Scanner series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.