Canon imagePRESS 1135P Driver
Canon imagePRESS 1135P driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePRESS 1135P digital printer is set to revolutionize black and white digital printing. Developed three outstanding monochrome presses that deliver uncompromised image quality, text quality, productivity, and versatility. Canon has a variety of finishing options available. Finally, there is no one-size-fits-all mentality for black and white printing production, for this reason marker machines are available in three different speeds of 135, 125, and 110 pages per minute, depending on production needs. Can produce output resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi. The Canon imagePRESS 1135P can produce consistent, sharp text and beautifully detailed halftones on a variety of media types and sizes. And it can print up to 8,100 impressions per hour for productivity. With advanced feed technology incorporated into the press, the press runs without the missing beat that is standard on POD decks, picking up paper by air instead of rollers. Its design is similar to that of a commercial press, without the large capital outlay. In addition, the printer can work unattended for hours on end due to the high capacity of the toner hopper and the ability to hold up to 14,000 sheets, further increasing the productivity of the printer will provide outstanding print results.
Canon imagePRESS 1135P Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePRESS 1135P printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePRESS 1135P Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePRESS 1135P Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePRESS 1135P series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.