Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 36″ Canon Large Format Printer is a device designed to be a space saver, producing a variety of outputs from complex technical documents to spectacular full-color posters, faster and easier than ever before. This top-notch workhorse can meet any need completely. efficiently the demands of medium to large workgroups.This printer is the ideal solution for any professional requiring complex full color rendering printing with extraordinary detail.Canon’s new PF-04 printhead features a new nozzle shape to reduce satellite inking, resulting in lines that are cleaner and high-precision, high-density print heads, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, produce 4 picoliter-size ink droplets that deliver sharp detail and outstanding image quality.The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output with smooth lines accurate to ± 0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm Print This printer can produce a 24 x 36″ image in approximately 28 seconds. With the PosterArtist QuickCopy feature provides a way for the CanoScan desktop scanner to be used as a copier, turning letter-sized flyers and documents into full-size posters at the touch of a button.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.