Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Large Format Printer is a high-speed and powerful device designed specifically to meet the demands of geographic information systems (GIS); Computer-assisted design (CAD) architecture, engineering, and Construction (MEA); Reprografik, and other technical document market. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755, designed to be a space saver, generates various outputs from complex technical documents to spectacular colorful posters, faster and easier than ever before. These top hard workers can efficiently meet the demands of medium to large working groups. With stunning line accuracy, 80GB hard drives, HDI and Canon Drivers, Microsoft Office plug-ins, PosterArtist Lite software, plus built-in support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL files, this printer is the ideal solution for all professionals with The need to print complex full color rendering with incredible detail. With Canon’s new Print head PF-04 featuring a new nozzle shape to reduce satellite ink, produce cleaner lines and text, and minimize fog. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, sets 4 picoliter-size ink droplets that produce crisp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate output of 2400 x 1200 dpi with accurate lines up to ± 0.10% and as thin as 0.02 mm. To power at the highest print speeds the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 is a Canon L-COA print controller (Large Format Printer COmmon), which allows Canon’s PF-04 high-speed print head. When in quick mode, that can produce an image 24 x 36 “in about 28 seconds. In a busy working environment, this helps facilitate workflows and meet deadlines. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 uses four very colourful dye inks (CMYK), including the new Magenta ink for the richer and more vivid Reds, plus two channels of Matte Black pigment inks used for the density and black speed Maximum. This Printer automatically switches between ordinary black and Matte black ink at the time of printing. Simply select the paper type and it will use the appropriate black color to optimize the print quality. This remarkable Printer provides an environmentally conscious design that features fully accessible operations in front for efficient operation, and flush wall mounting. From loading paper to navigating through intuitive control panels, this printer simplifies large format printing. Made with less plastic, and reduced CO2 emissions, this model has gained ENERGY STAR qualification, and only uses 140 watts of power during use. With Canon’s PosterArtist Lite poster maker Software designed to help users at all levels quickly and easily create large professional-formatted posters, banners, and signage. A variety of templates are included in software packages such as high-resolution images and clipart, for quick and easy projects for a variety of markets. The PosterArtist QuickCopy feature provides a way for the CanoScan desktop Scanner (not included) to be used as a copier, creating letter-sized flyers and documents into full-size posters at the touch of a button.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP755 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.