Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S A1 is the ideal model for the graphic industry and is especially popular for high volume print output environments such as print shops, exhibition stand designers and some chain retail branches. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S offers higher quality B0 (44 “) prints at extraordinary and impressive speeds and low cost. Designed also for production, inspection, photography and design industries, this Printer will handle intricate work efficiently and quickly with exceptional results at all times. The large color range produced by the 12-color LUCIA EX pigmented ink set coupled with the 250GB hard drive means that this printer can produce some truly remarkable, fast-paced results. Canon has focused a lot on the professional needs of this printer graphically aimed and has succeeded in delivering exceptional printers that go beyond quality in terms of quality. Thanks to the 250GB hard drive, the Canon PROGRAF IPF8400S can handle a constant, uninterrupted flow of work, minimizing downtime and improving productivity. The Hot swap ink replacement system means you can replace ink without disrupting existing print jobs.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP8400S Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.