Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S 44″ Wide-Format Network Color Inkjet Printer is designed for professionals in the graphics, fine arts, photography, and proofing markets who seek professional image reproduction with consistent, reliable results. A large color spectrum is produced by an 8-Color Set of inks LUCIA EX pigments, which also provide better scratch resistance and smoother gradations.The multi-sensor provides better color density detection and allows a full calibration to be completed within 15 minutes.In addition, the Color Calibration Management System allows target color calibration. Included software allows all printers on the network to be monitored from one central location. The printer supports both 330 and 700 ml ink tanks. The sub-ink tank system stores some ink in reserve so that the ink tanks can be replaced without interrupting print jobs. To expand options and capabilities printing, the iPF8400S printer comes with a print plug-in k for Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photo Professional, and Microsoft Office. Also included are gallery wrap features and media configuration tools so you can easily customize printer settings.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.