Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE is a 44 inch large format printer designed for vibrant poster creation in signage, infographic display, and retail market while maximizing productivity. The 6-color LUCIA EX-pigmented ink Set emphasizes the use of red ink, which makes it possible to produce highly vibrant and attractive prints while providing benefits such as scratch-resistant. This Printer includes a color profile specifically designed for poster creation to maximize the use of a LUCIA EX’s ink system strength in color reproduction, and helps to produce a wide color gamut that is in some cases comparable to what that are visible on 8-Color devices. The compact design of the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE printer allows 44 printers to “be placed in small offices and shops where space is not a fancy item. This Printer features an economical printing mode that reduces ink consumption by about 50% compared to standard mode to help reduce printing costs. The Printer supports a 330ml ink tank size and 700ml for improved productivity, and the ink tank system saves the backup to allow the tank to be altered without disrupting the print. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Printer easily generates a variety of posters and images right out of the box, with powerful poster solutions. PosterArtist Lite even allows beginners to create a better-looking poster in a short time, with automatic color correction and background removal included as standard. If you prefer a more familiar user interface, the print plug-in for Microsoft Office allows also printing documents and poster-sized images created in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel. Improves productivity and streamline posters and printing workflows with imagePROGRAF Direct Print and Share, allowing printing of PDF/TIF/JPEG files directly without having to go through an application or printer driver. Cloud support makes it possible to upload and download files to share immediately with other locations or sites, with easy access even from mobile devices. Prints up to 2400 x 1200 dpi in sheets or roll widths up to 44 inches.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP8400SE Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.