Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE 44″ Large Format Inkjet Printer is a large printer designed for creating vibrant posters, infographics, and similar work up to 44″ wide. This printer uses a 6-color LUCIA EX pigment-based ink system that uses red ink cartridges. The printer also features a relatively compact design for large prints, and can also mount 2 or 3″ rolls up to 5.9″ in diameter and up to 44″ wide. This allows a maximum print size of 44″ x 59′ with media thicknesses up to 31 .4 miles. There are also a variety of options for borderless printing from 10″ to 44″ wide. Other features of this printer include an ink sub tank that allows changing cartridges without interrupting the current print, and 384MB of internal memory. In addition, this printer has a USB Ethernet interface for easy adaptation to computer settings. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE printer can store ink as a reserve so that the cartridge can be replaced without interrupting printing. Reduce ink consumption by up to 50% to help cut printing costs by utilizing more ink cartridges, resulting in 1200 x 1200 dpi output. Allows for easy creation of posts in just four steps and is equipped with an image correction function to improve image color. This printer also has an option that will help crop the selected image area.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.