Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i is a new generation Canon Smart multifunction device designed to support and accelerate every step of digital transformation. State-of-the-art communications and connectivity with exceptional reliability and incredible color output offering speeds up to 70ppm. A powerful, highly capable A3 multifunction printer built for the toughest office environments. This multifunctional device has an intuitive 10.1″ touchscreen with smartphone-like use. Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services such as Google Drive. Scan and convert documents into searchable digital files in various file formats and print automatically with settings which have been determined such as the number of copies and completion requirements. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i is capable of providing a standard paper capacity of up to 3,550 sheets and a maximum of 9,300 sheets, so this multifunctional device is capable of producing print resolutions of up to 2400 x 2400dpi.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.