Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is a small, high-speed, wireless office printer that is ideal for users. Designed to meet the growing needs of small businesses, delivering crisp, crisp text and vibrant colors. With features such as AirPrint, Auto print, Canon printing Duple App, Google Cloud printing, print and printing on Microsoft Mobile Morpia devices, it provides a paper capacity of 250 sheets. The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 printer can produce print resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi, which is smooth for creating full color documents. This printer, too, has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that has the ability to automatically duplex, scan, and copy. It has a 3.5 color LCD touch screen for viewing settings and making adjustments. In addition, this printer has Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.