Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is a small Wireless Office all-in-One Printer, high-speed sanagt ideal for users. Designed to meet the needs of a small business that is being berkambang, it delivers big business with clear, sharp text and bright colors. With AirPrint printing feature, Auto print, Canon printing Duple App, Google Cloud printing, print and printing Microsoft Mobile device Moria, giving 250 sheet paper capacity. Canon MAXIFY MB5120 has a print resolution 600 x 1200 dpi fine to create documents in full color and can produce up to 24 HDI HDI 15.5 or black in color. Also, has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that has the ability to automatically duplex print, scanning, and copying. MAXIFY MB5120 also offers a 3.5 color LCD touch screen to view the settings and make adjustments. In addition, it has Wi-Fi connectivity, Ethernet and USB 2.0.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Installation
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.