Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6700D driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP6700D photo printer is a versatile photo printer with patented print head technology and six ink tanks produces beautiful, long-lasting color prints and stunning detail. The extra-large 3.5-inch color LCD viewer enables image enhancement before printing, and advanced paper handling improves productivity. The Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer can print from computers, compatible memory cards, cameras, Bluetooth devices, and even camera phones. Ideal for home use, this economical, high-performance unit looks sleek and stylish on the desktop. This Canon ChromaLife100 printer system includes FINE print head technology to make printing photos come to life. When using original Canon photo and inkjet paper, prints can be fade resistant for up to 100 years when stored in archival quality photo albums. Prints produced on Canon Photo Paper Pro with ChromaLife100 inks have a color fastness of up to 10 years when exposed to open air.
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP6700D series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.