Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2140 A4 multifunction inkjet printer to print a document, copy or scan is a compact and elegant all-in-one. Canon PIXMA MG2140 offers high quality molds the fastest and efficient, copy & Scan. Very efficient to perform scanning and copying documents. Canon PIXMA MG2140 This can improve the legibility of the document scan by making a text or image becomes clear and more eager to use the Auto Document Fix easily.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2140 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.