Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP250 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP250 is an all-in-One that is compact, affordable and easy to use. This printer can combine outstanding quality photo document printing and web and versatile copy and scan. With 2pl size Canon ink droplets provide exceptional print quality, so it can have a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. Photos will look very detailed and grain-free. Canon FINE cartridges when using dye-based inks to print photos, the additional pigment black ink ensures that the text is crisp and clear. This PIXMA MP250 printer can combine quality with speed. Borderless photos measuring 10 x 15 cm can be printed in approximately 56 seconds with standard settings. With the ChromaLife100+ system so that it can provide beautiful and long-lasting photos.
Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP250 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP250 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.