Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP495 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Photo all-in-One by presenting high-quality performance, ease of use and convenience in one printer. This printer can also continue printing a photo of Your Wi-Fi with ease from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices. Printer PIXMA MP495, with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for color, producing prints with outstanding color, the end result and image quality. With high printing speed 8.8 ipm (black) and 5.0 ipm (colour), inkjet printers. Automatic sheet feeder and have 100 sheets in this printer that allows to process multiple pages at once without having to reload each page manually.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP495 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP495 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.