Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP495 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One compact and stylish design with innovative features brings high-quality performance, ease of use and convenience in one printer. You can also continue Wi-Fi photo printing easily from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices. You can print still photos from HD movies you record with an amazing technology called Full HD Movie Printing. The all-new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips taken with a compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot camera into beautiful prints. This printer can produce a maximum color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200dpi with Canon’s patented Hybrid Ink System. It has pigment black inks for sharp text and coloring inks for beautiful photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ all in exceptional quality. With Auto Photo Fix II Technology, it automatically analyzes and applies image correction, red-eye removal, and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images. Automatic Document Repair automatically provides advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction for easy-to-read text, and images that retain color tones and contrast. Meanwhile, Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the type of original document you are scanning, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings. The Canon Easy-WebPrint EX software lets you cut, nest, and combine multiple web pages into your own layouts and even add text.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP495 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.