Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP530 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP530 is a versatile printer that combines the capability of printing, scanning, copying, and fax delivery within one compact device, space-saving that deliver results fast and professional work. Automatic document feeder with 30 pages are productive can copy, scan, fax or send the document several pages, this powerful printer to print up to 29 pages per minute (ppm) black and white in color and 19 ppm, and produce borderless 4-by 6-inch photos in about 51 seconds. Fax 33.6 kbps to colored or black and white, store 40 speed dial code and enjoy the comfort of a memory fax as thick as 150 pages so that the internal scanner offers an optical resolution 1200 x 2400dpi with 48-bit color depth for the image. Printer PIXMA MP530 provides exceptional print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, and droplets of picoliter sized ink one produces a very detailed photo. Simply take a picture with a digital camera or DV camcorder ready-made PictBridge, then connect and print-as easy as that. In addition, the USB 2.0 interface enables the transfer of images and the fastest scanning speed, while a two-color gamut processing technology automatically optimizes copy quality based on the type of the source of the original copy.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP530 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP530 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP530 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.