Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP990 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP990 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer is a printer, copier and scanner all rolled into one unit with built-in automatic duplex printing. To create images that retain clarity and detail when enlarged, this printer can produce documents and photos with resolutions up to 9600 x 2400dpi. It’s fast, produces a 4 x 6″ borderless color photo in about 16 seconds. The scanner can provide clear, precise digital files up to 4800dpi resolution and can handle documents up to 8.5 x 11.7″. The scanner includes a Film Adapter Unit to enable digital conversion of 35mm film and slides. The Canon PIXMA MP990 printer has built-in Wi-Fi capabilities that allow the printer to work seamlessly from almost any location within range. It can also connect to wired networks via the built-in Ethernet connection. For PC-less operation, this printer is compatible with up to 20 memory cards, USB Flash Drives, IrDA (for printing from compatible mobile phones), and PictBridge for printing directly from digital cameras. The printer uses six individual ink tank systems that include black and gray photo inks that add contrast and clarity to professional-quality color and black and white photos. Has easy-to-use features that work in tandem with the 3.8″ color LCD and Easy Scroll Wheel. The control panel allows photo selection and editing, plus activation for printer-specific modes. These modes include Automatic Photo Fix II, for optimizing image exposure, and Scan Auto, which automatically recognizes the type of original then scans it and stores it at the appropriate settings.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP990 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.