Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP990 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP990 Wireless Photo all-in-One Printer is a printer, scanner and copier all rolled into one unit with a built-in automatic duplex printing. To make the image retains the clarity and detail when magnified, this printer can provide resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi. Fast, produce color photos 4 x 6 infinity “within about 10 seconds. Printer PIXMA MP990 has Wi-Fi capability built-in that allows printers to work free from almost all locations within reach. This printer can also be connected to a wired network via built-in Ethernet connection for PC, free operation is compatible with the 20 memory card, USB Flash Drive, IrDA (to print from a compatible mobile phone), and PictBridge for printing direct from digital camera. Easy to view, select, and edit images for simple printing without a computer. No need to download, simply select the image and print, can be seen on the screen LCD 3.8. PIXMA MP990 printer has ink system 6-color consists of five dye-based inks, including a gray ink for black and white photos are unmatched. Pigment-based black ink also produces sharp text and laser-quality for the document. This system combines the FINE print head technology-enhanced with photo paper and ink Canon genuine photo chosen to be without a frame that will last up to 300 years when stored in a photo album-quality archive. In addition, with smart LED ink tank, the LED light flashes when ink is running low, and flashes faster when it is almost empty.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP990 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP990 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.