Canon SELPHY CP600 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP600 Compact Photo Printer, an ultra lightweight and portable gives you the freedom to print anywhere using AC power or the included rechargeable battery. Additionally, this printer can print wirelessly from an IrDA-enabled camera phone. It can produce high quality 4 x 6-inch color prints that are durable in just 63 seconds and can also print various other sizes including wide size (4 x 8-inch), credit card size, and mini label. The Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer provides actual speed to vary.) Using a 300-dpi dye sublimation technology with 256 color levels, this compact photo printer results in skin tone, shadows, and fine details with real accuracy. The waterproof and faded transparent coating offers additional protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and humidity. This Printer can print directly from any PictBridge digital camera. Connect a Canon digital camera or a PictBridge-backed digital camera to a printer using a standard USB cable that comes with a digital camera ready to print without the need to use a computer. Simply rotate the image on the camera LCD. Then, press the Print/Share button that lights up (available only on certain Canon PowerShot models). For a camera without the print/share button, simply press “Print ” In the function menu, and it is easier to print the image captured by the camera phone. A wireless print from an IrDA-enabled camera phone uses the IrOBEX for image transfer with “vNote. ”
Canon SELPHY CP600 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP600 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP600 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP600 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP600 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.