Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw driver for Windows and Mac OS
Enjoy clear and fast color printing along with wireless connectivity with this Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Color Laser Printer from Canon, capable of working at speeds of up to 19 ppm and with a first print time of under 12 seconds. This printer also has an automatic duplex feature of up to 11 ppm and has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi which is equivalent to 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp documents. Plus, built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet network options allow mobile printing using Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and more. Media is handled via the 150-sheet input tray or the 1-sheet manual feed slot, both of which support paper sizes from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″. The Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Color Laser Printer is designed to be easy to use with a five-line LCD on the front panel as well as an easily accessible USB port for direct printing of JPEG, TIFF and PDF files from portable drives. Also, along with network options, a standard USB 2.0 connection is available.
Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP612Cdw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.