Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver for Windows and Mac OS
This Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer features a compact and economical wireless multi-function system that allows easy access from a compatible smartphone, tablet, camera or cloud. Just connect, copy, print and scan. So that every result is high quality. It is ideal for everyday printing needs and even has an interface for PictBridge via WLAN, with which you can easily take photos directly from a compatible wireless camera. With a compact and chic design saves space; ink and paper can be easily. With the optional XL ink can be significantly less likely to print more pages. The Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer has FINE technology that delivers bright colors and sharp text with a resolution of up to 4800 dpi. With the extended PIXMA Cloud link, it is also possible to access and print documents on google drive. With Web-based Easy Photo Print (access via the PIXMA Printing Solutions App), you can create individual greeting cards, photo collages, and more, design and print – with images on your tablet, PC, or from the cloud. With this multi-functional system there is no long waiting time.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2950 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.