Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3051 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer, is a printer using a WI-FI network. The Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer is very flexible, especially suitable for print, mobile, tablet PC, or camera purposes. This printer is perfect for those who want to print documents or photo archives that are needed in daily work. This printer is also supported by special technology to adjust the sharpness of ink to text and images, even an optional XL cartridge that is capable of printing at a speed of 8.0 ipm black and white and reaches 4.0 HDI color with a resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3051 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.