Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3050 driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the Canon PIXMA MG3050 series, a versatile All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying documents quickly and simply. Everything you need for everyday printing, from text-filled documents to color photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly design. Support for Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android provides printing from mobile devices. And it can also print wirelessly from a PictBridge-compatible WLAN camera, while Access Point Mode means mobile users can connect to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network. The Canon PIXMA MG3050 uses the optional high capacity Canon XL ink cartridge and will save as much as 30 percent per page compared to equivalent standards. This printer can support 5 x 5 inch Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II square media, in addition to standard A4, A5, B5, Envelope and Letter support. Sharp text and beautiful photos. It uses vivid coloring and black pigment inks, so it can provide sharp document text and high-quality images in both color and mono. Can print with color ink up to 180 pages. Print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi and scan up to 600 x 1200 dpi resolution in 15 seconds per page.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3050 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3050 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.