Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2940, can be used anywhere with wireless all in one inkjet for scanners, printing and copying documents and photos. Canon PIXMA MG2940 has 2FINE cartridge black and color cartridge 2FINE technology systems can produce prints is good and smooth, with print resolution 4800dpi. so scanning, printing and copying documents and photos with high quality results to work daily at home and in your Office.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2940 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2940 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.