Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2940 can share this All-In-One wirelessly around the home and remotely from a mobile device so everyone can enjoy the same high-quality results. This printer is ideal for everyday printing, scanning and copying needs, plus PictBridge Wireless LAN allows you to easily print photos directly from compatible wireless cameras. Enjoy the freedom of printing from the cloud. This Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer can use a smartphone or tablet to print photos in seconds from Facebook, Twitter, and online albums. Thanks to the improved PIXMA Cloud Link, you can also access and print documents from Google Drive. Canon PIXMA MG2940 has a 2FINE black cartridge and a color cartridge with a 2FINE technology system that can produce good and smooth prints, with a print resolution of 4800dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2940 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.