Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG3140 is a compact and stylish all-in-one with automatic duplex printing and Wi-Fi. It offers fast and efficient high-quality prints, copies and scans. This printer can get the job done very effectively. The Canon PIXMA MG3140 printer has an automatic two-sided printing function that can produce color speeds of up to about 14 seconds, resulting in a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Color copy speed is up to 4.3 per minute and can produce resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. This printer is very reliable for home and office work, the print results and sharpness of text documents are extraordinary. The Canon PIXMA MG3140 inkjet photo printer or multifunction printer is known as an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, and scan in one gadget. It comes with Wi-Fi so you can easily share it around the house and print from anywhere without using a USB cable.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3140 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.