Canon PIXMA MG3040 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3040 is very funsional and economical in print, scan, and copy of smartphones, tablets, laptops and PC’S, all that can be done with WI-FI connection all in one. Canon PIXMA MG3040 has a cartridge system 2FINE can help everyday job with good quality and fineness of text documents and photos with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi only takes just 14 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3040 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3040 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.