Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3040 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG3040 color printer is an all-in-one multifunction printer, scanner and copier with Wi-Fi connectivity and cloud features ideal for home users who want the freedom to print from a tablet, smartphone, laptop or camera. From text-filled documents to color photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly design. Support for Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android provides printing from mobile devices. The printer can also print wirelessly from a PictBridge-compatible WLAN camera, while Access Point Mode means mobile users can connect to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network. Using PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed via the Canon PRINT app, print from popular social networks and cloud services including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more. The Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer uses the optional high capacity Canon XL ink cartridge and will save up to 30% per page compared to equivalent standards. Organize and print photos easily with the My Image Garden app, while Easy-PhotoPrint lets you design and print greeting cards, photo collages, and more, using images from your favorite tablet, PC or cloud service. Sharp text and beautiful photos. Using vivid dye and black pigment inks, the FINE cartridge system delivers sharp document text and high-quality images in both color and mono. Canon PIXMA MG3040 has a 2FINE cartridge system that can help daily work with good quality and smooth text and photo documents with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3040 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.