Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP664Cdw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon LBP664Cdw color imageCLASS printer offers feature-rich capabilities with high-quality imaging, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add additional paper trays. The 5″ color touchscreen provides an intuitive user experience and can be customized by device administrators to simplify many everyday tasks. Sends MultiPage documents to scanners via a 50-page automatic Document Feeder (ADF ). Single-Pass Auto-duplexer captures both sides of two pages sides simultaneously. Another feature that occurs with many of today’s color Office-centric AIOs is the relatively large touch control panel, sometimes screen color-adjustable. The Canon imageClass MF644Cdw printer recommends directly printing to mobile devices without using a local area network. If this method is not available, you can always print from or scan to thumb drives and other USB storage devices via the port located to the left of the output tray.Other mobile connectivity options include Apple AirPrint, Mopria for Android, Google Cloud Print, and Canon Print Business.
Canon imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP664Cdw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP664Cdw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP664Cdw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.