Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn is an easy-to-use, duplex, single-function laser printer ideal for any business environment. Capable of printing at 21 ppm along with automatic duplex printing at 10 ppm, this capable unit can increase your productivity dramatically. Also, it has a print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, which is equivalent to 2400 x 600 dpi in an inkjet. Operation and status checking is possible via the five-line LCD display on the control panel, which has 8 LED indicator lights and 10 buttons. Paper handling can be performed via the 250-sheet input tray or the 50-sheet multipurpose tray. Additionally, this printer has a monthly duty cycle of 40,000 pages for durability and has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity. The device supports printer languages UFR II, PCL 5c/6 and Adobe PostScript, allowing greater versatility for your printing needs. Automatic duplex right out of the box helps your business save paper and associated costs, and Canon GENUINE toners are designed to help improve image processing and precise character printing as well as overall image quality.
Canon imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.