Canon imageCLASS D1150 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D1150 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D1150 black and white laser multifunction copier provides handy features that combine all your office machines into one long-lasting, fast, and energy-efficient network copier. This allows you to send and receive documents (including double-sided pages) quickly and easily while reducing phone line costs and paper usage. This printer really boasts a first print time of approx. 8 seconds and produces multiple prints at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Network-ready via its built-in Ethernet port. The included 500-sheet cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray accommodate all different sizes and types of media, right down to legal sizes. Paper capacity can be expanded with an additional 500-sheet cassette (optional). Additionally, the printer features a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) that allows printing, copying, or scanning one- or two-sided originals for two-sided output. This multi-function copier provides access to the control panel, toner and paper supply from the front of the machine. It also incorporates Canon’s Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one easily replaceable unit, resulting in excellent image quality consistency and eliminating the hassle of storing and replacing separate toner and drum units.
Canon imageCLASS D1150 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D1150 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D1150 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D1150 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D1150 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.