Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D1650 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imageCLASS D1650 All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon offers fast performance with minimal maintenance for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. This printer has an impressive print speed of 45 ppm at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and comes with a 550-sheet paper cassette and 100-sheet stack bypass tray, which allows you to print a wide variety of documents of different sizes up to 8.5 x 14″. platen, legal-sized flatbed scanner, you can also scan and copy images up to 8.5 x 14″ at the same resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, and to fax documents up to legal size at a resolution of 400 x 400 dpi the unit has a modem speed of 33 .6 kbps and up to 512 pages of memory. Operation is made easy with the intuitive 5″ color touchscreen, which can be customized to simplify everyday tasks. USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity offer a variety of options across many platforms, including printing from cellular and cloud-based services and apps.
Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D1650 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D1650 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.