Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D530 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer prints up to 26 pages per minute with the first page out in 5.8 seconds. This printer can produce resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi for quality documents in sizes up to 8.5 x 14″ (legal). Thanks to automatic duplex printing, you can easily save paper and reduce clutter by printing on both sides of the page. The internal printer is as large as 64 MB of memory handles complex documents without slowing down your computer. Plus, it lets you scan and copy high-quality color and monochrome documents to your computer. The scanner can handle page sizes up to 8.5 x 11″ (letters). The copier can produce up to 26 copies per minute. Copy options include resizing, copy quality, and copy quantity. Besides, you can also copy 2 or 4 pages to one page and copy both sides of the ID to one page.
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D530 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D530 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.