Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D570 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D570 Monochrome Laser Printer is fast and versatile from Canon to meet all your printing, scanning, and copying needs. Fast printers are capable of achieving simplex speeds of 28 ppm and can perform automatic duplex printing at 16 ppm. Apart from that, it will also produce sharp prints, with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi which is equivalent to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Scanning and copying is made possible through the adoption of the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed unit. It features an optical resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi for crisp and clear scans. General media handling is provided by a 250-sheet input tray and 1-sheet manual feed slot. Additionally, the Canon imageCLASS D570 Monochrome Laser printer is equipped with a tilting five-line LCD, a numeric keypad, and various buttons for intuitive control.In addition, it is equipped with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections in addition to Wi-Fi.
Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D570 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.