Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D660 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D660 digital copier or printer is intended for businesses that need a powerful copier with maintenance-free performance. The copier features Canon’s exclusive single cartridge system, which contains the drum, development unit and toner in one easy-to-replace cartridge. The included L50 cartridge produces approximately 5,000 black-and-white copies at a 5% density for an economy per 30 Sheets economy. The automatic document feeder can accept originals up to legal size and can reproduce Letter size documents at 13 copies per minute. Digital technology, at the touch of a button, makes it easy to collect multi-page documents. High-quality laser prints with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. For added flexibility and user convenience, this printer supports parallel and USB interfaces. It also offers fast and efficient paper handling through its 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette and 100-sheet multipurpose tray, which accept a variety of media, including bonding paper, plain and color paper, transparencies, labels and envelopes.
Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D660 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D660 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.