Canon imageCLASS D661 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D660 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D661 digital copier or printer is intended for businesses that need a powerful copier with maintenance-free performance. It features Canon’s exclusive single cartridge system, which contains the drum, development unit and toner in one easy-to-replace cartridge. The 30-sheet automatic document feeder accepts originals up to legal size and reproduces letter-size documents at up to 13 copies per minute and legal-size documents at up to 10 copies per minute. Digital technology, at the touch of a button, makes it easy to collect multi-page documents. This printer features Canon’s Advanced printing technology for high-quality laser printing with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. For added flexibility and user convenience, this printer supports parallel and USB interfaces.
Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D660 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D660 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.