Canon imageCLASS D680 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D660 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D680 digital copier and printer is for businesses that need a powerful copier with maintenance-free performance. The copier features a Canon exclusive single cartridge system, which contains the drum, development unit and toner in one easy-to-replace cartridge. The L50 cartridge can produce approximately 5,000 black-and-white copies at 5% density, for up to economy per copy. The 30 Sheet automatic document feeder accepts originals up to legal size and reproduces letter size documents at 13 copies per minute (CPM) and legal size documents at 10 CPMS. The Canon ImageCLASS D680 printer features Canon’s Advanced printing technology for high-quality laser printing with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. For added flexibility and user convenience, it supports both parallel and USB interfaces.
Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D660 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D660 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D660 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.