Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D760 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D760 digital copier printer is for businesses that need a powerful copier with maintenance-free performance. The copier features Canon’s exclusive Single Cartridge System, which contains the drum, development unit and toner in one easy-to-replace cartridge. The 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder accepts originals up to legal size and reproduces letter-size documents at 16 copies per minute and legal-size documents at 12 cpm. Digital technology, at the touch of a button, facilitates the creation of multi-page documents. The Canon imageCLASS D760 printer is also equipped with Canon’s Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) for high-quality laser prints with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. For added user flexibility and convenience, it supports parallel and USB interfaces. Additionally, the printer offers fast and efficient paper handling via its 500-sheet front-load paper cassette and 100-sheet multipurpose tray, which accept a variety of media, including bond paper, plain and color paper, transparencies, labels, and envelopes.
Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D760 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D760 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.