Canon imageCLASS D780 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D780 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D780 is a heavy-duty, multi-purpose solution designed for the everyday needs of small to medium-sized businesses or workgroups. This digital laser copier offers up to 16 cpm copying at 1200 x 600dpi resolution, as well as 16 ppm printing and faxing functions. The printer offers strong copier performance with features such as 50 to 200% enlargement, preset reduce and enlarge, memory check, two-on-one copy, and switchable toner-saving operations. The various paper handling options offer three options, a front-load cassette of up to 500 sheets, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray for special projects, and a 30-sheet document feeder for special media and individual jobs. The Canon imageCLASS D780 printer allows you to print directly from a PC, offering USB and parallel interfaces. Print features include 2 MB of print memory, in addition, this printer also has fax features including an internal 33.6 kbps fax modem with a transmission speed of 3 seconds per page, transmission memory of up to 225 pages, which can produce fax resolutions up to 406 x 392 dpi.
Canon imageCLASS D780 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D780 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D780 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D780 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D780 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.