Canon imageCLASS D880 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D880 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS D880 is a powerful device designed to produce high-quality laser output for busy small offices. Equipped with Canon’s single cartridge system, this printer is ready to copy, print, and receive faxes. For copies, use the platen glass for single-page originals or the 30-sheet automatic document feeder for multi-page originals. Multi-page documents will be stacked in the output tray. You will have a large supply of paper using the 500-sheet paper cassette and 100-sheet multipurpose tray for drawing. The multipurpose tray holds a variety of sizes and types of paper stock. The Canon imageCLASS D880 printer copies at a speed of 18 copies per minute for letter-sized documents. Using Canon’s Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT), the imageCLASS D880 also prints with high-quality laser resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Fax and receive documents easily. Documents are sent at Super G3 modem speeds (33.6 Kbps), which saves on phone line costs. With convenient features such as 12 Speed Dials, 100 Coded Diaals, 255 page memory backup, and sequential printing, sending faxes is simple and easy.
Canon imageCLASS D880 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS D880 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS D880 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS D880 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS D880 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.