Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imageCLASS LBP151dw Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon is a compact unit capable of delivering extraordinary results at incredible speeds. Featuring built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, it allows users to set up a simple connection on their computers and mobile devices and provides access to the unit from anywhere. Prints are of high quality because the resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi and can be done quickly with a simplex print speed of 28 ppm and a first print time of 8 seconds. Automatic duplexing is available to save paper and can be performed at 16 ppm. The printer features simple paper handling with a 250-sheet input tray for working with most documents up to 8.5 x 14″ and a 1-sheet multipurpose tray for more specialized media. The printer also has a rated monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages for durability. Plus , users who prefer wired connections can use the built-in USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports.
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.