Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
Print at fast speeds without taking up too much space with the Wi-Fi-enabled Canon imageCLASS LPB162dw Laser Printer from Canon. Using monochrome laser technology with a print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, this printer has a paper cassette that holds 250 sheets of 20 lb bond paper. Initial print time is approx. 6 seconds, and after printing, it has an impressive print speed of 30 ppm for 8.5 x 11″ paper and 24 ppm when using 8.5 x 14″ legal size paper. The Canon imageCLASS LPB162dw Laser Printer can complete mobile printing solutions made possible with the Canon Print Business app, and this printer is also compatible with Apple’s AirPrint technology on select iOS devices. For Android users, the printer supports a similar Mopria Print Service, and for Chrome-based users, the printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print.
Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.