Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
Designed for small businesses, the imageCLASS LBP226DW Wireless Laser Printer from Canon provides a fast performance and mobile printing solution for your critical office needs. This monochrome laser printer has a first print time of as fast as 5.3 seconds, and standard two-sided printing reduces paper consumption. Print speeds of up to 40 ppm are impressive for letter-sized pages, and it can produce a print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi that delivers sharp text for professional-looking documents. This printer uses an all-in-one toner cartridge to reduce overall supply costs, and the combination of fusing technology and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps you achieve low energy consumption. The imageCLASS LBP226DW printer offers USB and Ethernet connectivity, and the printer is mobile-ready so you can create a Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer and then use a mobile device to print directly via Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Mopria Print Service, and Google Print Cloud.
Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.