Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP325dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn printer balances fast performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add additional paper trays to busy batches. This printer can print up to 45 ppm and is equipped with a special Canon processor, 1 GB of memory, and a five-line LCD control panel. Users can directly print JPEG, PDF, and TIFF files. Mobile and Cloud Printing are also supported. Users can print from their mobile devices using any of the apps from Apple AirPrint, Canon print business, Mopria Print Service, uniFLOW Secure Mobile printing or Google Cloud Print. Canon offers an optional uniFLOW solution that helps companies better manage their output. The Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn includes a 550 sheet paper tray and a 100 sheet shortcut. Canon offers an optional 550-sheet paper feeder, increasing the maximum paper capacity to 2,300 sheets.
Canon imageCLASS LBP325dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP325dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP325dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP325dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP325dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.