Canon imageCLASS LBP351dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP351dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS LBP351dn is an easy-to-use, duplex, single-function laser printer ideal for any business environment. This printer can produce lightning-fast incredible black and white laser output and prints at speeds of up to 58 pages per minute, with the first print available in 7.2 seconds. It supports printer languages UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6, Adobe PostScript, PDF and XPS, allowing greater versatility for your printing needs. Eco-friendly, automatic duplexing right out of the box helps businesses save on paper and associated costs. The Canon imageCLASS LBP351dn comes standard with a 500-sheet cassette and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, with several optional accessories available to support paper feeding of up to 3,600 sheets. This printer features mobile capabilities for on-the-go printing using compatible mobile devices such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Business app allows users to print to the device from compatible iOS or Android devices. With USB Direct Print, you can easily print from a USB Flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, PDF, and XPS formats.
Canon imageCLASS LBP351dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP351dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP351dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP351dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP351dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.