Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 is an easy-to-use, wireless, single-function laser printer that is the ideal solution for any home or small office environment. The compact, space-saving design delivers professional-quality output in a small footprint. This printer can produce superb black and white laser output at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, with first prints in hand in 8 seconds or less. Can produce a print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Additionally, wireless connectivity enables direct printing from mobile devices using the Canon Mobile Printing app. The 150-sheet input tray handles documents from 3.0 x 7.4″ to 8.5 x 14″ and has a rated monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages. In addition to wireless connectivity, this printer has a standard USB 2.0 connection.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.