Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn is a compact, easy-to-use machine that is the ideal solution for small office environments, mid-sized offices or workgroups. Features fast, excellent black and white laser output and a new 5-line LCD display that makes navigating through menus easy. Features print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute in black and white, and provides Quick First Prints in approximately 7 seconds. With print speeds of up to 35 ppm, the imageCLASS LBP6670dn Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon will be able to meet the needs of many small to medium-sized offices and workgroups. This printer can print in black and white at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, although Canon’s technology will make the quality appear to be the same as a 1200 x 1200 dpi print. In addition, it has automatic duplex printing capabilities at speeds up to 17 ppm. Paper handling can be accomplished via the 250-sheet input tray or the 50-sheet multipurpose tray, which holds paper from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″. Additionally, this printer features a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages for durability along with standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS LBP6670dn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS LBP6670dn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.