Canon imageCLASS LBP6680dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP6680dn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6780dn is an easy-to-use, duplex, single-function laser printer that is the ideal solution for office environments. This printer can produce superb black and white laser output at speeds of up to 42 pages per minute, with first printouts in under 9 seconds. The easy-to-use 5-line LCD panel allows for easy navigation and can also print a variety of file types using compatible mobile devices. The Canon imageCLASS LBP6780dn offers ample paper handling in a 500-sheet cassette and 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and 2 optional 500-sheet cassettes for a total paper capacity of up to 1,600 sheets. The device uses less than 1 watt in energy-saving mode, which helps reduce energy consumption and costs, and duplexes automatically right out of the box saving paper and associated costs. Canon genuine toner is designed to help enhance precise image processing and character printing and overall image quality. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into the same unit, meaning there is only one consumption to replace.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6680dn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS LBP6680dn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS LBP6680dn Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS LBP6680dn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS LBP6680dn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.