Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 is able to provide cutting-edge printing solutions for professionals and enthusiasts for large printing. Using the latest printing technology to guarantee exceptional print quality. With the advanced 12-color LUCIA PRO ink set, users can expect a wide color gamut, smooth gradations, and stunning detail in prints. Equipped with a high-precision mechanical platform and the innovative L-COA PRO image processing engine, the PRO-561 produces precise and accurate prints. This printer supports paper sizes up to 60 inches. Whether printing posters, banners or detailed photos. Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 offers a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, the PRO-561 ensures prints exhibit unmatched sharpness and clarity. This attention to detail is essential for professional photographers and graphic designers who want the highest quality results. Canon has designed the PRO-561 with user comfort in mind. An intuitive touchscreen interface simplifies navigation, while features such as automatic media loading and a dual-roll feed system increase operational efficiency. The device offers versatile connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. This ensures seamless integration into a variety of work environments, providing flexibility for users who require multiple connectivity options.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-561 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.