Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF driver for Windows and Mac OS
The integrated Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF multifunction printer can help simplify end-user experience and technology management, better control sensitive information and printing-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments evolve proactively as needs change. This printer is versatile for printing, copying, scanning, sending and faxing. Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF brings features such as 1.75 GHz processor and Dual Core processor, 10.1 Color WSVGA TFT LCD touch panel control panel, 3.0 GB ram memory, and 320 GB hard disk driver and free disk space. available 250 GB. This printer is capable of providing print or copy speeds of up to 55 ppm (Letters) and up to 45 ppm (Legal), resulting in a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. Can produce the first print within 5 seconds. With single-pass duplexing type automatic document feeder, capable of accommodating a document feeder capacity of up to 100 sheets. This printer is capable of scanning at a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. Meanwhile, for faxes it is capable of producing resolutions of up to 400 x 400. With a super G3 sending speed of 33.6 Kbps and G3 14.4 kbps.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.